2018 Fire and Ice Chili Cook-off
Almost Time for our 8th Annual
Fire & Ice Chili Cook-Off
February 17, 2018
The Blue Ridge Business Association is proud to announce that the Fannin Chamber of Commerce is a co-op partner with this event.
Cook-Off will happen come rain, snow or shine so see you on Saturday.
Mark your calendars for entertainment, live music, ice sculptures and amazing chili! Buy a $10 Tasting Card to sample the competition and vote for the People’s Choice Award.
Tasting cards will be sold from 11 am to 2:30 pm.
All People’s Choice votes MUST be turned in by 3 pm.
An amazing display of individual and unique ice sculptures from the award winning, National Ice Carving Champion “Rock on Ice” including several ice carving demonstrations.
If you have additional questions please contact:
- Cesar Martinez at 678-793-6645
- Pam Fink at 706-258-2432
Things To Do:
- Chili tasting and voting on the “Peoples Choice”
- Wander around town looking for your favorite Ice Sculpture
- Have a beer or glass of wine
Click on map for better viewing of the Festival Map
Event Fees and Schedule:
- Contestants must begin cooking no later than 8:30 am
- Judging starts at noon
- Event is open to the public from 11 am to 5 pm
- Chili tasting is from Noon to 3:00 pm
- Awards ceremony begins at 4 pm
- Music from 11 am to 5 pm
- Tasting Cards are $10 – Taste each of the competitors and vote for People’s Choice Award. (11 am to 3 pm)
- Beer and Wine tickets are $6
Interested in Participating?
Click on the form that is relevant to your needs, print, complete and then email to us or mail to:
PO Box 2527
Blue Ridge, Ga 30513
You may include your check made payable to BRBA or click on the PayPal buttons below and pay online.
- General Rules and Regulations
- Chili Contestant Registration
- Ice Sculpture Registration
- Food Vendor Registration