Bear Claw Vineyards is located in Blue Ridge, Georgia. Blue Ridge is known for its breathtaking mountain views, pristine bubbling springs, scenic hikes, and amazing fishing and wild life. It is the perfect place to slow down, relax, and reconnect with yourself and those you love.
After living in busy suburbs outside of Atlanta, our owners, Kevin and Michelle Swim, decided it was time to leave the fast pace of the city and relocate to the beauty and tranquility of Blue Ridge. They picked a beautiful piece of land with a natural spring and relaxing breeze, and it quickly became home.
As time passed, Kevin and Michelle decided that the beauty of their land should be shared with others seeking rest, relaxation, and restoration. So, the Treehouse Guys from the DIY network came out and built a treehouse on the property. With guests continuing to revisit the treehouse every year, Kevin and Michelle decided it was time to find another way to offer their land to the community.
After extensively researching the land, Kevin and Michelle discovered that their home was the prime location to grow grapes. At 1832 feet above sea level, with a cool mountain breeze, and rich and unique soils, the land was the perfect place to produce the highest quality wine. Therefore, Bear Claw Vineyards was created on the foundation of top quality wine and a soothing and relaxing aesthetic.
If you are in the area, come on by. We would love for you to enjoy the beauty of Blue Ridge and our delicious and refreshening wine.
- Paying homage to the classic structure of Chardonnay, but with a southern twist of white peach, tangerine, and crushed pineapple. These refreshening flavors pair well with warm southern days, tailgates, and campfires.
- Tropical mango and ripe guava make our Vidal Blanc soft and approachable. This sweet wine is easy to drink and best enjoyed when shared with friends.
- Our full bodied, oak aged, Cabernet Sauvignon is the wonderful compliment to your favorite meals. Our Cabernet Sauvignon best pairs with duck, lamb, venison, pork, and steak.
- Our Riesling’s succulent honeysuckle, ripe cantaloupe, and rose blossom flavors replicate Spring time in the south. It’s the perfect compliment to grassy picnics, breathtaking hikes, and outdoor activities.
- Our Cayuga White, best known as Dreamcatcher, is refreshening, sweet, and balanced. Its pineapple, papaya, and ripe Georgia peach flavoring make it the perfect introduction to southern wine.
- Our oak aged Treehouse Chardonnay derives its name from the Blue Ridge Treehouse, which was built on our property by the Treehouse Guys from the DIY Network. It’s elegant and refined taste is a wonderful complement to every party!