Blue Friday is November 23, 2018
Light Up is November 24, 2018
The GREAT TREE is back! It is 27 foot tall, a sight that will WOW children and adults alike. Friday is BLUE Friday, when all merchants will be offering discounts and the downtown area will be filled with live entertainment throughout the day. A full day of fun begins on Saturday when Santa arrives on the train approximately 11:15 a.m. Santa will be in the park from 12:30 to 4:40 p.m. for visits with the kids. Parade will begin at 5:30 p.m. with lighting of the Great Tree at 7 p.m.
- The day of Blue Friday and Light Up Blue Ridge will be full of strolling Christmas characters, food vendors and entertainment in the park.
- Friday evening, November 23rd (Blue Friday) you are encouraged to join us for town wide caroling starting at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, November 24th and every Saturday in December through December 15th you will find strolling Christmas characters and entertainment around town and in the park.
- Saturday, November 24th parade will start at 5:30 p.m. Everyone is welcome to be part of the parade and we are hoping you will add lights to your float.
- Great Tree lighting will be at 7 p.m.