Cook-Off will happen come rain, snow or shine so see you on Saturday.
Mark your calendars for entertainment, live music, ice sculptures and amazing chili! Buy a $10 Tasting Card
to sample the competition and vote for the People’s Choice Award.
Tasting cards will be sold from 11 am to 2:30 pm.
Tasting begins at noon
All People’s Choice votes MUST be turned in by 2:30 pm.
- Ice Sculpture orders – Order must be complete and design approved by Friday January 28, 2022.
- Chili Contestant – Registration and fee must be received no later than February 11, 2022.
- Food Vendors – Registration and fee must be received no later than February 11, 2022.
To make this event truly successful we need approximately 40 volunteers. If you are able to volunteer for 3 hours please go to Sign Up Genius and sign up. If you would like to talk to someone before signing up as a volunteer please contact Chris Martinez.
An amazing display of individual and unique ice sculptures from the award winning, National Ice Carving Champion “Rock on Ice” including several ice carving demonstrations, in the park, during the entire event.
If you have additional questions please contact:
- General Information: Cesar Martinez at 678-793-6645
- General Information: Pam Fink at 706-258-8289
- Food Vendors: Lane Arnold at 678-358-0126
- Chili Contestants: Jaime Davis at 770-354-9805
- Ice Sculptures: Cory Bryant at 706-455-6800
Things To Do:
- Chili tasting and voting on the “Peoples Choice”
- Wander around town looking for your favorite Ice Sculpture
- Have a beer or glass of wine
Event Fees and Schedule
- Ice Sculpture orders must be in by 5 pm on January 28, 2022
- Chili contestant registration cut off 5 pm on February 11, 2022
- Contestants must begin cooking no later than 8:30 am
- Judging starts at noon
- Event is open to the public from 11 am to 5 pm
- Music from noon to 5 pm
- Chili tasting is from Noon to 3:00 pm
- Awards ceremony begins at 4 pm
- Tasting Cards are $10
- Taste each of the competitors and vote for People’s Choice Award. (11 am to 3 pm)
- Bold Rock Carolina Apple Cider
- Wild Leap Chance IPA
- Dry Country Old 41 Stout
- Reformation Cadence Ale
- Devils Backboane Vienna Lager
- Monday Night Draft Kilt Ale
- Jekyll Hop Dang Ditty IPA
- Rome City Lux Light Lager
- Tucker Southern Heaven Hefe
Including a variety of beers from the following Micro Breweries
- Burnt Hickory
- Dalton Brewing Co.
- Grumpy Old Men